We all feel the pain of paying taxes. Whether we like it or not, today’s tax laws are so complicated that filing a relatively simple return can be confusing. It is just too easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled. Even if you use a tax software program there’s no substitute for the assistance of an experienced tax professional.
An effective tax plan is a significant way of achieving increased profitability. We go beyond tax compliance and proactively recommend tax-saving strategies to maximize your after-tax income. We at Mardo, Lachapelle & Palumbo, LLP specialize in all tax issues affecting individuals, S and C corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships, and non-profit organizations.
Tax Compliance and Preparation
- Individual, corporate, partnership and LLC tax return preparation
- Trust, estate and gift tax return preparation
- Payroll tax return preparation
- Tax audit representation
- Selection of legal business entity
- Individual and business tax planning
- Estate and gift tax planning
- Ownership succession planning
- Multi-state planning
- Tax reduction strategies